Friday, May 23, 2014

Weekly Blog post

My weekly blog this week is about the new upcoming movie magic mike 2. The film is a sequel to the hit movie magic mike. It is said that the film will be in theaters next year July 2015. Channing Tatum, the main actor has let out the plot of the film already. Was this smart of him to do? It is said that the movie is inspired by two conventions that Tatum attended when he was just 19. Is it smart to trust his ideas? 
Well I do think that this important to me as a film maker because it imforms me about the ideas of the movie and can help me decide if the film is worth watching. 
I do think that once more info on the move comes out I will probably decide if it is a movie worth watching and I suggest everyone who is intrested in the film to do the same.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/20/showbiz/movies/channing-tatum-magic-mike-ew/index.html?c=movies

No comments:

Post a Comment