Friday, May 16, 2014

Weekly blog post

This week on my weekly blog it is about the new movie coming out called Godzilla. CNN has said that the new film might make you feel like a kid again due to the fact that kids have grown up watching Godzilla. This new film has brought out to be about a $160 million dollar film. The actors in the film are not really focused on but the story the most. It is said that unlike the last film Godzilla shows more of his monster side with a bit of his dark side. Yet, the movie got a rating of a -B. 
I feel like this is relevant to me as a film student because I should know what to look foward to before going to see a film. I do think though that this film would be worth seeing and would recommend others to see it too. 


http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/16/showbiz/movies/godzilla-review-ew/index.html?c=movies

No comments:

Post a Comment