Friday, January 31, 2014

Weekly Blog, Week 3

My blog this week will be about Barkhad Abdi, and how he was nominated for best supporting actor. From what I have heard and read this man, not long ago was just a limo driver. Not that long ago his whole world was changed. An audition was held for parts of the upcoming movie Captian Phillis and the 28 year old decided to take a shot at it since he has had a bit of experince in the film industry working behind the camera. The recieved the role of Tom Hank's co- star. Not only did he land the part but he did a great job and earned nominee. I haven't seen the movie myself but by the sound of it he did a pretty well job and I do belive he does deserve the nominee.


http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/16/showbiz/movies/oscars-2014-nominee-reactions-barkhad-abdi/index.html?c=movies

No comments:

Post a Comment